- Log-in to Cpanel (http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Click "Forwarders" from the Mail section
- Click the "Add Forwarder" button
- Enter the appropriate info into the boxes.
Address to forward (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Forward to email address (MrMagoo@gmail.com)
- Click "Add Forwarder" and you've got an email forwarder!!!
Email forwarding is a very useful feature. Once setup, you can forward an email to another. For example: An email sent to email@example.com could be received in your personal gmail, yahoo, aol, etc. account.
- 8 Users Found This Useful
How do I access Webmail?
You can access your webmail by visiting http://yourdomain.something/webmail or click here
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution